Using a combination of moves and items, players can maximize Pikachu’s build in Pokémon Unite. Players will need to fight both wild Pokémon and those on the opposing team to score points and win. As an Attacker Pokémon, a well-built Pikachu can work great for an offensive, ranged strategy.
With 5-on-5 matches between trainers, and wild Pokémon in each stage, a well-rounded, carefully built team will be vital for success. Players just getting started in Pokémon Unite may need to test different skills in order to find the best build. Having a strong offensive Pokémon will help players knock out their opponents and collect their Aeos energy to score points. As Pikachu gains experience, more moves will become available, and it can become a powerful fighter.
Each Pokémon in the game, such as Pikachu or Gengar, has an ideal build. Pikachu is a Ranged Attacker class in Pokémon Unite, so it can deal high damage but has low endurance. Focusing on moves and items that maximize damage and utilize Pikachu’s stun abilities will create the best build for this character. Players can also equip items that compliment or increase Pikachu’s strengths and damage output.
There are two ways for players to obtain Pikachu in Pokémon Unite: they can either choose it as their first Pokémon upon completing the tutorial or purchase it from the Unite Battle Committee. Pikachu costs 6000 Aeos coins or 345 Aeos gems. Once obtained and leveled up, players can focus on using the right moves and items to capitalize on Pikachu’s offensive potential. Pokémon can have two moves active and three items equipped at a time. The best options for Pikachu appear below.
Pikachu’s Best Moveset
- Thunderbolt: Charge and shoot a bolt of lightning that stuns and damages opponents in the area. Upgrade Thunderbolt to increase the damage dealt.
- Electro Ball: Throw an electric orb that damages and stuns enemies in the area of effect. Missing HP will increase damage to opponents. Electro Ball can be upgraded to increase damage.
Best Held Items for Pikachu
- Wise Glasses: Increase Special Attack
- Choice Specs: Increase the damage of moves
- Buddy Barrier: When using the Unite move, Pikachu and the nearby ally with the lowest HP will gain a shield
- Alternative – Float Stone: Increase movement speed when Pikachu isn’t in combat
Best Battle Items for Pikachu
- X-Attack: Boost the damage of attacks and special attacks
- Alternative – Potion: Restore a Pokémon’s health.
Using a strong combination of moves and items will help players gather Aeos energy and score points. While using Pikachu, players should focus on dealing as much damage as possible while being aware of their health loss. Since Pikachu is also a Ranged Pokémon, it’s recommended that players keep their distance when possible to avoid being knocked out. Pikachu can stay near a Defender Pokémon for extra protection and stun enemies that come within range.
Source: New feed